Here's all of Thursday's Fulham news from around the net:
- Pogrebnyak set to join Reading - The Reading Chronicle are reporting that Pavel Pogrebnyak is about to sign for Reading but are rejecting the idea that the Russian will be on £60,000 per week. Rather, they say, £30,000. That brings up the debate about whether, really, Fulham should have pursued him that little bit further.
- Fulham fend off interest for Kerim Frei - This is the Daily Express confirming a story shown on Cottagers Confidential earlier in the week. Fulham have received a bid for the services of Kerim Frei from Turkish giants Galatasary.
- Steve Kean hopes to meet Danny Murphy - Blackburn Rovers are the latest club to be linked with Fulham captain Danny Murphy as he considers his Fulham future, according to the Daily Mirror. Queens Park Rangers are also said to be interested.
- National boss: Fulham star can be replaced by Sunderland or Wolves ace - London24 highlight the impending international retirement of Fulham winger Damien Duff, and its subsequent effect on the Republic of Ireland side.
- Fulham target dreams of playing at a big European club - Martin Jol target Burak Yilmaz has stated that he wants to leave his club, Trabzonspor.
- Briggs eyes first-team spot - Matthew Briggs admits he is keen to break into the first eleven and also wants to improve Fulham's form in cup competitions.