If you don't have eight minutes to spare, here are some of the highlights from the interview:
- Kit is happy with the defense as of late; 3 clean sheets in the last 5 matches. He would rather start with a solid defense and then build upon that.
- Finishing needs to be improved, but the number of opportunities in attack was promising.
- Newly recalled midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe should factor into the team this Saturday being fully match fit due to his regular play at Blackburn. Alexander Kacaniklic has to get match fit first, having not played for six and a half weeks.
- Young centre back Cameron Burgess looks to be going out on loan to Ross County.
- Fulham are looking at several players in the transfer market, but are looking for quality rather than quantity; Kit says the team we have now are meshing well and improving everyday, so there may not be a need to add any more players.
- Kit was in attendance for Matt Smith's four goal display for Bristol City against Gillingham. Symons was impressed and joked Smith should have scored six. Here is a link to a video of all four goals.
- Lastly, not mentioned in the video was Lasse Vigen Christensen's injury status. LVC aggravated his hamstring injury in the first half of last Saturday's match. Kit says that this case is less serious than the initial injury, but the they will take precaution and build him up slowly before he is inserted back into the lineup.