If you're reading this far, you must be a Fulham fan. First of all, I'm sorry. This club can be very hard to love sometimes, but at least we're all in this together. You probably are also interested in reading and writing about Fulham, or else why would you be here? That's convenient because we're looking for new writers to join our team. If you're interested these are the kinds of things we're looking for:
- We're looking for a tactical guru. If you've played soccer, coached soccer, or fancy yourself a good tactician; we'd love to have you breaking down matches for us.
- Are you a social media junky? There's so much interesting stuff on instagram/vine/twitter from both the players and the club that it's too much for our current staff to sort through. Chances are you follow all of this stuff on your own, why not share your opinions to the world. You can take things serious or go in a humorous direction.
- Breaking news is hard. Many of our staff aren't based in England. Where I am, breaking news tends to happen before my day really begins. For others, it happens after they go to bed. If you're in a situation where you see breaking news as it happens, how about writing about it? There's also a lot of football and Fulham news that happens throughout the week that doesn't need immediate reactions. But doing an occasional week in Fulham post would be great.
- Do you like stats? Interested in advanced analytics? If you are, please share your knowledge. We can't get enough of this.
- Are you the kind of person who likes to give player ratings for each match? Post them here and let the world see what you think. You can also compare your ratings to a large set of Fulham fans.