We’ve previewed this game just about as much as we can. We’ve done Q&A’s with Reading Supporters. We’ve taken a deep statistical dive into what makes Reading tick. We’ve looked at the keys to the game from a Fulham perspective. We’ve looked at which players to watch on Reading. Now the only thing left to do is sit back and watch the game, that is if you can watch the game.
Since beIN Sport has the rights to the game in most areas outside of the UK, you have to depend on them to let you see it. In their infinite wisdom, they have decided not to show it on TV. That isn’t the worst thing in the world. However, Comcast and beIN have not agreed on the ability for Comcast customers to stream beIN. So even if you pay for the channel, if you’re one of the 25% of Americans who rely on Comcast for your cable, you are out of luck. You can purchase fubot.tv and authenticate beIN that way, but that’s hardly ideal.
All that said, this is the biggest game Fulham have played in sometime. Winning big here would make the second leg much less nervy.
Location: Craven Cottage, London SW6
Kick-off time: 5:30 PM BST, 12:30 PM EST, 9:30 AM PST
UK: Sky Sports 2/HD UK
USA: beIN Sports 4, available via fubo.tv
Available streaming: UK: NOW TV UK, SKY GO Extra, Sky Go UK
Audio stream: FulhamFCTV
International Listings: Live Soccer TV
Reading subs vs Fulham: Jaakkola, Van den Berg, Beerens, Mendes, McCleary, Ilori, Popa.— Reading FC (@ReadingFC) May 13, 2017
Live Twitter Feed:
This is an open thread for the match.
Match thread rules:
If you are new here we do have a few rules governing the match thread.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They're bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- It’s ok to be frustrated, but we have rules against "relentless negativity." You can criticize the team, but don’t be over the top and outlandish.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is forbidden. It's fine to say "wow, that's a bad call, match official," but it's NOT okay to pile on abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Be excellent to each other. We’re all Fulham fans, no need to fight.
- While we don't have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
- Finally, have fun, and COYW!